2016 Summer Conference
Pre and Post Summer Conference Workshops and Summer Professional Development Opportunities
Friday, 7/29/16 8:00 AM- 4:15 PM
Post-conference: Concept Mapping by Randall S. Mangrum
Concept Mapping: Developing Critical Thinking Skills
- Discuss the use of concept mapping in nursing education.
- Examine how concept mapping is useful in developing critical thinking skills.
- Examine how concept mapping can be used in the classroom and clinical setting.
- Construct a concept map based upon a case study presentation.
- Evaluate concept mapping and the learner’s readiness to implement the approach with students.